Filtration efficiency 99%, even for PM1 & Ultra-fine particles!
The ASPRA L5000 is specifically designed for the industrial and commercial market. This powerful and unique air purifier easily and effectively removes large dust concentrations from up to 5.000 m³ air per hour. Ideal for application in steel processing, paper processing, factories, welding workplaces, agricultural intermediate spaces, distribution centres, public facilities and more.
The ASPRA L5000 effectively removes particulate matter (PM) including course dust and ultrafine particles from the air. Resulting in increasing health and comfort working conditions and reducing cleaning costs / efforts.
- Equal to HEPA purification
- Effective reduction of all particles (coarse, fine and ultrafine)
- High capacity combined with high efficiency(99%)
- Effective for the removal and elimination of airborne microbes and viruses
- Expandable with gas adsorption
- Low in maintenance
- Easy dust collection
- Low noise levels
- Attached to ceiling / walls
- Easily expanded for with localized air extraction or integration with ventilation ducts
WHAT WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE AIR?
|Order code Pro (Smart)||VFA10072 (VFA 10072S)|
|Order code Smart version||VFA10072S|
|Sound||63 dB(A)* max|
|Size||1300 x 1450 x 915 mm|
|Standard collectors||1 Collector (EF collector, 150 mm)|
|Air cleaning technology||ASPRA (optional Active Carbon)|
|Power input||~230 V/ 50 ~ 60 Hz (also available for ~110 V)|
|Installation||Wall or ceiling|
|Control||Manual with BMS connection|
|Including||1 Collector (EF collector, 150 mm)|
|Custom RAL kleur coating|
|Custom seperate control box|
|Collectors and filters||Order code|
|Collector KIT ASPRA L5000||C EF-150|
|VFA Active Carbon Filter L5000 (optional)||ACF L5000|
Initial filter efficiency per particle size
The smaller the particle, the more harm it can cause to your health. ASPRA collectors are not only efficient for large particles, but are also very efficient for the smallest particles as opposed to conventional F9 and F7 filters.
* LF = efficiency at low air flow ** HF = efficiency at high air flow